Veteran Owned and Operated State-Licensed and Fully Insured
(561) 577-8545
Veteran Owned and Operated State-Licensed and Fully Insured

Environmentally Friendly Mold, Flood, and Fire Remediation & Restoration Experts

With twenty-five years of experience, the BioPure Team will assess the damage and get to work immediately to restore your home. Our technicians work diligently to remove damage from water, smoke, fire and other risk factors, such as fungi, pathogenic bacteria and toxic molds. When the job is complete, our clients can be assured that their environment is safe and healthy again.

Providing the following Mold, Flood, and Fire Restoration services to Florida for more than 25 years:

  • Mold Remediation/Removal
  • Third‐Party IAQ/Mold Testing
  • Fire Restoration
  • Water Restoration
  • HVAC Duct Mold Removal
  • Hurricane Specialists
  • 24/7 Flood Response

child-with-petPureGreen is safe for people, pets, plants, carpet, clothing and furniture. A volatile organic compound (VOC) test performed by OSHA showed the product to be safe during and after application. The five enzymes used in the formulation are all on the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list. These reports are available upon request. Click to learn more!

Request an Appointment
Request an Appointment
“When you’re in the immediate aftermath of a catastrophic flood, this is the first call you should make. Beyond possessing state-of-the-art equipment and extensive experience, the team at BioPure reacts immediately, helps you navigate the claims process, and gives you peace of mind that everything is under control.”— 
“I had no idea how much damage water could do until my house flooded. It’s completely overwhelming. However, after just one phone call, the team at BioPure swooped in and got started immediately, drying things out and taking away all the damaged material, including sheetrock, carpets, and tile. It would have taken me months to accomplish what they did in just a few days. Now I can focus on putting my house back together without worrying about dangerous mold lurking in the walls as a result of water damage.”—